Project Support Officer
Six month minimum contract
About Our Client
Our client is an established Government Department.
This role would suit a strong project support coordinator seeking the opportunity to contribute and develop their career in a large complex program environment within a well established NSW Government Department.
The primary purpose for this role:
- Support the project team by coordinating work and help implement project plans
- Ensure the use of project management methodologies and processes to ensure high quality outcomes
- Prepare project related documents for the team and key stakeholders
- Manage the reporting cycle providing analysis of program and change management outcomes for reporting and business decisions
- Budget and cost tracking
- Maintaining the tools and reporting templates
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have project coordination experience, excellent organisational skills, accurate written skills coupled with the ability to balance competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
The role offers the successful candidate an immediate start, competitive contracting rates and the opportunity for contract extensions