Fixed term 18 month contract
Global, listed company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global property and asset management business, seeking a Property Accountant for an 18 month maternity leave cover. With continued growth, expansion plans through Asia Pac and multiple acquisitions, this company predicts there will be continued opportunity after the duration of the contract.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be accountable for the accounting and reporting of a number of properties within the QLD portfolio. Your duties will include:
- Co-ordinate the budgeting and forecasting process for the portfolio and prepare monthly property accruals and reforecasts
- Report on monthly arrears including relevant commentary on the status for all tenants.
- Manage the financial transactions associated with Property Management contracts
- Property balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce the suite of Financial Reports in an accurate and timely manner to enable decision making.
- Prepare monthly standard, recurring and non-recurring journal entries.
- Co-ordinate and submit the monthly NOI variance analysis reporting..
- Ensure the Fixed Asset Register is accurate including addition and disposals of assets.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA/ CA qualified required with a minimum of 3 years post qualification, experience in Commercial/Retail Property not essential but highly desirable.
- Able to work autonomously as well as work cohesively with team
- Self-starter, exceptional attention to detail and analytical
What's on Offer
- Excellent working environment, brand new offices
- Long term contract
- Great exposure to interesting portfolio