- CBD location
- Attractive salary; base + super
About Our Client
Our client is an established property company based in Perth's CBD who are seeking an energetic and hard-working Property Accountant to join their finance team.
- Reporting into the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Financial reporting.
- Overview of company portfolio.
- Budgeting, forcasting, variance analysis etc.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Identifying business improvement opportunities.
- Management and review of property expenses.
- Cash flow management.
- Ad hoc financial analysis.
- Leasing deal analysis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience working in a similar role within property and hold the following:
- CA/CPA Qualification (or working towards).
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic.
- Capacity to work flexible hours.
What's on Offer
As well as the opportunity to work for an established property company in Perth's CBD, the successful candidate will also receive:
- Attractive salary; base + super.
- Chance to work closely with Financial Controller.
- Work in a vibrant team environment, based on a foundation of core values.