- Work for a Global Leader in Real-Estate and Property.
- Fantastic team culture and strong organisational leadership.
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global leader in Real Estate and Property asset management and have an impressive track record for managing and investing in high-quality and long-standing assets and businesses across multiple markets. Our client are looking for a high performing Property Accountant to oversee the financial accounting for a property portfolio, based in their stylish Sydney CBD offices.
- Provide high quality accounting and reporting for a portfolio of properties.
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process for the portfolio.
- Review all accounting reconciliations and prepare balance sheet reconciliations for all properties.
- Prepare Financial Reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare monthly property accruals and reforecasts and deliver actuals for the month to managers.
- Assist with and submit the monthly Property Management report including NOI variance analysis reporting.
- Prepare Quarterly Group Reporting and analysis of actual results to budget and forecast.
- Ensure Fixed Asset Register is accurate including addition and disposals of assets.
- Develop strong team relationship with the external stakeholders.
- Develop strong relationship with Finance Managers and other members of the Commercial Operations Finance Team.
- Partner with Asset Managers, Analysts and other internal functions.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years experience in Commercial/Retail Property.
- Demonstrated experience in MRI (preferred).
- CA or CPA qualified.
- High attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Great company culture
- Career development, training and support
- Supportive management