Exciting opportunity for an expirienced Property Administrator
Great hourly rate!
About Our Client
The client is a major New South Wales Government Organisation that provides vital property services and solutions to the state.
The key responsibilities of the Property Administrator will see an individual providing the following:
- Assist the portfolio manager
- Answer generic phone number
- Monitor generic email
- Provide instructions to solicitors
- Basic lease administration
- Work on land license project
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a motivated team player with a desire to provide outstanding customer service. As an organised multi-tasker you will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills
- Friendly, helpful and team driven disposition
What's on Offer
- High hourly rate
- Possibility for contract to be extended
- 35 hour week
- Central location