Fantastic work culture with exposure to very senior stakeholders.
Based in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
About Our Client
Our client is a true market leader in the property industry with offices throughout Australasia.
They provide cutting edge solutions for customers and capital partners.
Exceptional opportunity to join a company who offer a fantastic culture and work environment.
Become an integral part of the team that supports the Australian Asset Management team. A key part of the role is to support the Asset Management and Finance areas of the business in decision making, via analysis to maximise the performance of its managed funds. Other responsibilities include:
- Preparation of papers that will be presented at board level
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business including development
- External reporting: Assist with reporting requirements for all Funds including monthly, quarterly and annual investor reports
- Audit monthly tenancy schedules, invoicing and arrears
- Assist with preparation of property-level annual budgets and forecast
- Assist with internal valuations and analysis of external valuations
The Successful Applicant
- Previous/similar experience as a property analyst
- Ability to prepare presentations
- Analytically inclined, detail oriented and organized with focus on deliverables
- Capable of analysing market data and market trends to assist with asset and portfolio strategies
- Have detailed experience in use of Excel cash flow model for investments
- Have experience in development cash flow modelling and development software such as Estate Master/Circle
- A self-starter, with a positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
What's on Offer
- Very attractive package on offer
- Based in the heart of the Sydney CBD
- Career Progression opportunities
- Fantastic culture & work environment