Pivotal role influencing business leadership group
ASX listed business
About Our Client
Our client is a people focused, ASX listed services business in the consumer retail sector. They firmly believe in giving people the opportunity to reach their potential through extra challenges in their every day work, support from the broader business and a generous benefits program.
Working within a large finance team, with many career opportunities, your role will be a strategic planner and operational advisor to Business Unit managers. Your role will be focused on the management of budgets, forecasts and managing margin targets. Additionally, you will manage debtors, reconcile monthly accounts and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
This role plays an important role in the broader management accounting function of the business, and astute stewardship of business unit finances will assist the organisation to achieve its strategic objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will likely come from a Big 4 Audit background, and be looking for a move to a large, matrix organisation in commerce and industry.
- CA / CPA qualifications
- Strong technical accounting skill-set
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills,
- Enhanced problem solving skills
- An engaging person who can liaise with senior stakeholders
- The ability to present complex information to senior leadership team and the gravitas to influence stakeholders.
- Previous exposure to evaluating large and complex financial issues
What's on Offer
- Pivotal business partnering role with a real impact on the growth of the business
- Exposure to the senior leadership team
- Career path with a leading ASX listed business