Property and Assets Manager
A high-paying salary with autonomy in decision-making!
A diverse role that will challenge and engage you daily
About Our Client
Our client is an international retail company that owns and operates a number of high-quality, household brand names. This client has a focus on delivering high-quality products to the Australian marketplace, and values integrity, innovation and sustainable business practices.
As the Property and Assets Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing the retail leasing of all the stores in this client's property portfolio
- Manager the company's other assets - including warehouses, operational equipment, fleet etc
- Oversee the lease administration of a fleet of vehicles
- Liaising with property companies and key stakeholders to negotiate sites for the company
- Building rapport and relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Ensuring appropriate compliance of contracts with vendors
- Making recommendations on capital expenditure, assets, maintenance budgets and strategic recommendations for the broader Property and Assets arm of the business.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you'll have demonstrated property and asset management experience, ideally for a retail brand with a fleet of vehicles. You must also:
- Be a strong communicator who can engage with internal and external stakeholders, service providers, agents and landlords.
- Build rapport with people in a fast-paced environment
- Have demonstrated experience in property leasing and managing corporate maintenance contracts
- Be able to assess information quickly and make accurate, strategic decisions for the business
What's on Offer
If successful in this role, you'll be working for a company that is very proud of the high-quality products they deliver for the marketplace. As part of that commitment to success, this company values training and development, of which you will receive plenty! You will also receive:
- A high-paying salary between $130k-150k + super
- Autonomy and an ability to make your own decisions
- A strong support network within a resilient large-scale organisation, that is committed to your career growth.