- Commercial Portfolio
- Full Time | Permanent Position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Property Group who specialise in Commercial Development, Construction and Property Management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with tenants and our key partners
- Ensure property vacancies are minimized via accurate lease management forecasting and monitoring
- Optimize use of existing systems and if necessary instigate new systems to achieve better business efficiency's
- Produce a management plan for individual properties within the portfolio in conjunction with the Development Director for inclusion in the annual asset management plan
- Assist with implementation & delivery of the annual asset plan for all assets within the companies portfolio.
- Compile & issue all outgoings within agreed time frames and ensure timely collection of receivables from tenant partners
- Work closely with senior management and prospective tenants to maintain asset occupancy including preparation of the lease documents
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years Commercial Property Management experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
- A passion for Property Development and Management
What's on Offer
Our client is a highly successful group who are seeking a Property Manager to join their business and be part of an incredible growth phase. The role is offering a very competitive salary and opportunity for the right person!