Work for a leading and innovative council as a Property Coordinator
Delivering land and leasing strategies
About Our Client
My client is a leading dynamic and council within the inner south eastern suburbs close to Melbourne CBD. With a growing team they are looking for property coordinator to provide strategy over the council portfolio across sales, leases and acquisitions.
Reporting into council property management, you be tasked with the following:
- Deliver the Property Strategy to maximise the value and effectiveness of Council property through leasing, licencing and legislation
- Ensure property strategy supports decision making around property in a fully informed manner, and is supported by a professional and efficient property team with effective stakeholder relationships.
- Implementation and review of the Property Strategy and Property related policies
- Management of the Council Property portfolio including
- Sales, acquisition, vesting of property discontinuance of identified parcels of Council land
- Management of leases and licences
- Manage and improve systems to accurately record property and lease data
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, the ideal individual will be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Degree qualified property, leasing or related
- Specialist knowledge and expertise in property and lease management practises within local government
- Track record of implementing compliance, updating policy and procedures
- Strategic management of extensive property portfolios
- Management of statutory processes
- Completion of projects in a timely manner for Property strategy
- Strong communication with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to review existing procedures and practises to ensure consistency across the council
- Experience of sales acquisitions and development of property
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- A track record of community engagement
- Sound judgement making skills
- Strong conflict and resolution skills
- A strong team player
What's on Offer
A superb opportunity to make a clear difference at community level for a leading council.
For more information, please contact Sebastian Dahan on (03) 9607 5619.