Property Development Coordinator
Newly created position where you can grow your career in property development
Opportunity to work close to home and support and influence local projects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading local council with the exciting challenge of significant current and future growth projects. Our client is well known for, and prides itself on their diversity of city and natural environments. This exciting career opportunity has been created to support and grow with the upcoming changes to the region.
As an integral member of the Property Team, your role is highly varied requiring cross Council collaboration. Specifically, you will:
- Build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders
- Review all Section 94 Assessments and VPA's
- Review and comment on Development Application referrals
- Maintain and oversee a property development and risk register
- Identify existing and foreseeable risks and provide strategies for risk motivation
- Ensure delivery of project programs to budget, taking an active role in project administration and compliance.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven property professional with previous experience in a planning or property development assessment role. Additionally, you will possess:
- Degree in Property, Commerce, Planning or related field
- Demonstrated understanding and experience providing relevant property advice for related legislation and statutory requirements including Section 94, 94A,Voluntary Planning Agreements and Works In Kind Agreements
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and have a collaborative approach to work
What's on Offer
This is an exciting new position with the Property Team offering the opportunity to broaden your property development and assessment skill set. Operating within a dynamic environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders across the business.