*Residential Real estate opportunity to advance your career
*Effort = Reward
About Our Client
A leader in the real estate industry who values team spirit and collaboration at the heart of their business philosophy.
Known for the highly regarded reputation in their local area and across the inner west
The role requires landlord and tenant liaising to ensure that repairs and maintenance are organised and carried out in an orderly manner.
Ensuring In-going, outgoing and periodic inspections are carried out and arrears are managed and resolved in a timely manner.
The property manager will be expected to perform lease sign-ups with professionalism and high levels of customer service.
Bringing on new business and growing the portfolio will result in commissions
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a property manager
- Experience working with PM&CRM systems
- Understanding of the residential tenancy act
- Valid driver's license and motor vehicle
- Time management and Professionalism
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration package
- Supportive team based environment
- Working in a well-structured organisation that is well regarded in the local area and Inner-west