- Opportunities for Growth
- Inclusive and Supportive Environment
About Our Client
Our client prides themselves in the diversity and inclusiveness within the workplace. This organisation works to deliver full residential property service in Sales, Leasing and Property Management. Our client intends to offer growth within the company.
The following will be your key tasks:
- In going and outgoing reports
- Bond repayments
- Routine Inspections
- Tenant and Landlord Management
- Manage Admin Staff
- Portfolio size of 150-170 houses and units.
The Successful Applicant
A successful Candidate will show strong verbal, written and administrative skills.
- Agents Representative License
- 1+ year experience
- Must present well
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for a new or experienced Property Manager to enter an organisation where you are supported and valued.
- Negotiable salary
- There is an opportunity for progression to Senior Property Manager
- For new Property Managers, the Director is offering his guidance in training.
Contact: Rhea Soans
Phone Number: 0410 843 493