- Property Investment Management Company
- Full time | Permanent Position
About Our Client
They focus on developing, managing and sustaining capital across a portfolio of assets, which this role will also take responsibility for.
- Ensure the Real Property portfolio is maintained to the highest standard, is safe and secure, is accessible and available
- Ensure the Investment properties deliver appropriate return for the portfolio
- Ensure property projects, repairs, renovations, and developments, are managed to budget and timelines
- Support other roles in the business when the need arises, specifically in the areas of administration, Office Management, and Accounting & Treasury
- Maintain a strong relationship with our trusted consultants, including our property managers, project managers, builders, councils, accounting firm, investment advisers, service/utilities providers, and Body Corporates.
- Ensure that all role responsibilities are delivered within the timeframes agreed with the General Manager and Principal.
- Ensure that all parties that are engaged by the Family Office deliver agreed actions within agreed timelines.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous Asset or Property Management experience
- Strong and effective time management skills
- High level communication skills
- Experience collaborating with senior stakeholders and external property industry participants
What's on Offer
This role is offering a competitive salary alongside the change to develop your career within Property and join an established team in the industry.