Global market leading industrial products manufacturer
Inclusive and dynamic company culture
About Our Client
Well established organisation with significant presence within Asia Pacific and market leading status globally within their sector. Outstanding company culture, geared around the sharing of knowledge and innovation to facilitate their ongoing growth.
The key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage procurement and logistics functions, including sourcing new products and services, purchasing, expediting, shipping, international and local freight. Develop the team and support staff, set performance goals and provide review.
- Ensuring component availability in line with S&OP processes to achieve KPI targets for DIFOT while maintaining Inventory Days, and communicating issues with stakeholders, ensuring escalation and expediting is performed as necessary.
- Continuous improvement initiatives relating to procurement and logistics processes, supply chain effectiveness and reporting, ERP system functionality, and interdepartmental and divisional activities that contribute to process and system efficiency and improved DIFOT throughout operations.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking a candidate with who ideally will show completion of qualifications at degree or certificate level in Business Management, logistics and supply chain management or related, and ideally APICS Certification.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Proven track record in managing procurement & logistics
- Thorough knowledge of MRP systems, and advanced Excel skills.
- Solutions focused with strong analytical problem-solving and project management skills
- Proactive, self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong leadership and team-building qualities
- Strong interpersonal and demonstrated negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
$Competitive basic salary, plus superannuation.
Opportunity to join a close-knit and high-performance culture.
Fantastic career development opportunities, and being part of the organisational the succession plan.