Inclusive workplace culture
Fantastic work/life balance
About Our Client
We've been engaged on a retained basis to represent an up and coming company based in Melbourne's north who are looking to add to their ever-growing purchasing team. Our client distributes high end, technological commodities state-wide, as well as having offices around Australia and NZ. Our client has grown rapidly over the course of the past 5 years, and has plans to continue to grow with the help of their high quality staff. Not only do they hold a fantastic standing within a fast-paced industry, our client has invested heavily into making sure that each one of their employees are treated to the best possible workplace to ensure a happy, productive environment.
- Efficient order placements
- The optimisation of ordering processes, lead times and quantities
- Manage and replenish stock levels of all day to day products
- Develop purchasing strategies, policies and procedures
- Liaise extensively as required with all suppliers to provide an uninterrupted supply of goods and services to the organisation.
- Identification and improvement of value-add opportunities
- Forecasting when required to assess stock levels
- Working closely with Product Managers on promotional campaigns
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience purchasing within a fast-paced environment
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Have the ability to use initiative and contribute to meaningful strategic discussion
- Experience using ERP systems (experience with Oracle a bonus)
- Possess an enthusiastic, involved attitude
What's on Offer
- Generous remuneration
- Progressive workplace culture and an emphasis on work/life balance
- Easy to access location
- Frequent social events, including an additional day off for your birthday!