3 Month Contract
About Our Client
My client is a global manufacturing business based in Melbourne's South East.
With a focus on quality and customer service, they are a leader in their field and are looking to grow exponentially in 2019 and beyond.
- Support and work within the strategies and relationships as developed by the Regional Purchasing Manager
- Ensure an open flow of information between external suppliers and regional and area functions.
- Fulfil demand and supply chain requirements based on lean processes
- Ensure conduct of business in line with applicable laws and regulations, as well as with global and local policies and procedures and the companies code of conduct
- Operate within regional and international standards for purchasing and adherence to Group compliance guidelines
- Ensure transparency of purchasing data, reports and KPIs
The Successful Applicant
- Immediately Available
- Intermediate SAP skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Sound knowledge of MRP process
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated, result focused.
- Independent, resourceful, innovative, responsible and strive to outperform
- Several years experience
- Analytical approach to business
What's on Offer
3 month contract with an attractive hourly rate.