Great company culture and dedicated team
Permanant full-time position
About Our Client
Located in the South Eastern suburbs, my client is a global leader who have experienced significant growth. With a focus on providing innovative and the latest technology solutions to their customers, our client has cemented themselves at the forefront of their field.
- Process purchase orders through the ERP system
- Negotiate pricing, and review proposals, terms and conditions with both international and local suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers while displaying the capability to deliver the requirements for business units
- Manage and maintain company and customer electronic management systems
- Proactively contact suppliers and transportation companies to ensure materials are shipped and delivered on contracted dates.
- Develop and maintain strong supplier relationships
The Successful Applicant
You will have 2+ years previous purchasing or supply chain experience. You will have the ability to work proactively and autonomously to identify and deliver cost saving initiatives.
Prior Purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment is essential.
What's on Offer
My client offer a generous salary package on top of a friendly flexible work environment.