- Exciting 3 month project working at a local government council.
- Working within a culturally rich and diverse team that promotes collaboration.
About Our Client
A local government council located in the Northern Suburbs. Leaders in Environmental Sustainability and Social Justice, often collaborating with neighbouring municipalities to promote awareness and encourage community participation. They provide flexible working arrangements and excellent working conditions that are supported across the organisation.
- Registration of supplier information in the Finance Web portal.
- Creating and updating the User's profile in the Finance Web portal.
- Follow up client with the above tasks.
- Actively participate in the team meeting discussions.
- Provide feedback to the training group.
The Successful Applicant
- Management of client's requests promptly.
- Detailed oriented and process driven.
- Problem solver and quick learner.
- Experience with Finance, Purchasing or similar Cloud-based Web portal.
- Awareness of Government Privacy Act.
- Good communication, both verbal and written skills.
- Good team player.
- Must have experience using Oracle.
What's on Offer
- A great opportunity for a government role based in the Northern Suburbs.
- An ability to help guide a team and demonstrate the implementation of the cloud based software Oracle.
- Work with a collaborative and inclusive team.
- If you are a detailed oriented, process driven individual, this is a great role for you.
- Flexible working arrangement with two core office days per week.
- Immediate start on offer.
- 3 month contract.