- Flexible working environment
- Potential to move from a contract to permanent role
About Our Client
Michael Page are well established within the not for profit and public sector. Pagegroup has a longstanding and deep track record in servicing the public and not for profit sectors and a range of clients in this space. These clients are mission and community driven to help influence and attend to the needs of the community.
Tasks and duties for a Purchasing Officer include, but are not limited to the following:
- Comparing and evaluating supplier offers
- Negotiating contract terms and pricing
- Entering data into order portals and customer relationship management systems; and
- Coordinating logistics
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a similar position, exposure within the not-for-profit or the public sector is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritise within a fast-paced work environment
What's on Offer
Our clients are offering flexible work hours, salary sacrifice, potential for contracts to move to a permanent full-time role. We have clients based across the Perth Metro Area, with locations convenient for a range of candidates.