Full time permanent role
Excellent opportunities of career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a growing, premium manufacturing business representing category leading products across the chemical industry. They pride themselves on quality, innovation and creating a positive working environment. The rigorous technical and quality standards of their products are unmatched within the industry. Due to the steady growth of the company this exciting challenging career opportunity is available.
- Prepare and/or review quality system documentation including SOP's, specifications, batch manufacturing records, periodic product review reports etc.
- Collate and analyse quality system information and data for effective trending purposes.
- Active involvement in all TGA/APVMA and/or Other Regulatory Audits
- Maintain a working knowledge of GMP PIC/S, GLP and GDP standards, requirements and amendments
- Support and drive a continuous quality improvement culture
- Active involvement in Change Control, Risk Assessments, CAPA and Deviations.
- Communicating with external and internal stakeholders.
- Act as a delegate for the QA manager when required
- Facilitate, monitor and maintain the operation of site QMS system.
- High proficiency in writing technical documents
- Assist in preparation and execution of the internal auditing program
- Batch review for Therapeutic and Veterinary Sterile products
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in product reviews and quality documentation
- Knowledge of GMP,TGA and APVMA regulations
- 3-5 years of experience within the same role
- Science or related degree
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work autonomously
- Experience within medical, pharmaceutical, industry desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
What's on Offer
Working with this Australian owned and operated business you will be rewarded with a lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities with a real opportunity to influence process with the company.