About Our Client
A market leader within the steel industry, our client specialises in the supply of tubular goods and pipelines across the energy and resources industry.
As the QA Coordinator, you will be responsible for the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met during production. This will include;
- Management and coordination of activities associated with the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Maintain, monitor and evaluate the QMS and ISO 9001 Programs and requirements including development, implementation, effectiveness, review, and managing changes
- Provide technical advice to the team
- Represent the company during external audits
- Educate the team on Quality Assurance and Quality Control requirements
- Prepare and manage meetings such as annual Management Reviews and Monthly Management Meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 + years' Quality Assurance experience
- Oil & Gas experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge and experience in Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Understanding and application of API Q1, API 5CT, API 5B.
- Computer proficient
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work for a market leader