Australian owned building and construction company
Fantastic FIFO package
About Our Client
A Leading Western Australian construction and building company with projects across Australia and New Zealand. With Multiple projects for the business starting next year this is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader and household name
As a quality assurance engineer you will work in a small team reporting to the project quality manager, you will be:
* Responsible for the Work Health & Safety, NATA and Quality systems, advising senior management of changes when and where they should they be required
* Participate company wide audits and inspections
* Implement and manage the company databases for easy access.
* Prepare MDD's and MDR's as well as leading regular auditing investigations
* Day to day planning and decision making in your group as well as promoting good communication and professional relationships between all levels of Management and Employees
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven professional with previous FIFO experience working on major road and earth works projects, in addition to this you will have:
* Experience in setting up site-based quality control systems from the start of a project to completion
* History of working on projects over $100m+
* Experience in a similar QA role in the major earth works space is of significant importance.
* Knowledge of industry standards and their application.
* Strong computer skills with a keen attention to detail and diligent use of record keeping and database management. Knowledge of Envision software would be beneficial.
* Further Study in the field of Quality Assurance and a background in civil engineering will be looked on favourably
What's on Offer
A fantastic base salary with uplift. Consistent 2:1 FIFO roster Ex Perth. Initially on a temporary basis this represents a fantastic opportunity to get in the door of a Tier 1 contractor.