QA Manager - Food
Opportunity to join a growing Premium brand food manufacturing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is fantastic example of a Premium Australian food manufacturing business. Through a market focused approach to innovation and a focus on local and international growth, they have increased investment in their new manufacturing facility to increase production capability. They are dedicated to being at the forefront of Innovation and delivering premium produce to the local Australian and international market.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Introduce a strategic direction and quality focused mindset across the complete organisation
- Provide training, leadership and guidance to all Quality team
- Assist and manage the operational implementation of QMS and Food safety systems for all sites (HACCP, GMP, ISO, BRC)
- Ensure all customer complaints are prioritised and brought to a timely and effective resolution
- Ensure all performance indicators are monitored and regularly reported on
- Effectively manage all team members to maintain engagement and full motivation.
- Experience with managing change in a Production environment is also preferred.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, you must satisfy the following
Tertiary qualification in Food Science/Technology OR quality assurance related discipline.
Experience gained through work in the food manufacturing industry, implementing or maintaining a QA system.
At least 5 years experience managing a Quality team
Experience with HACCP, GMP, ISO and other certifications such as BRC.
- Strong people management, good communication skills and the ability to work autonomously.
What's on Offer
A highly attractive salary is on offer to the successful candidate with the opportunity to join a highly motivated and growing team.