QA Specialist - 3 month contract
Immediate start available (or negotiable with notice periods etc).
Greenfield project work with a highly skilled technical team.
About Our Client
This is a unique opportunity to work in one of Australia's largest data innovation and research labs. With unrivalled intellectual capital, a global technology network and a large team of leading PhD research staff, you will work with cutting edge technologies involving automation and real-time autonomous robotics operations.
The QA specialist is required to assess and improve software quality. You will:
- Create and implement test plans for the new version of a critical system.
- Perform requirements analysis, covering the collation of data sets and identifying potential failure sets, testing for robustness from poor user input or unexpected usage of the system.
- Managing QA processes to ensure tracking and correction of these issues.
- Create test plan documentation, particularly for automated testing.
- Work with software engineers to setup test plans.
- Report and manage resolution of issues and bugs.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong level of commercial experience in a similar QA role, creating test plan documentation for complex systems, particularly for automated testing. You will work closely with software engineers to perform requirements analysis and setup test plans, so excellent communications skills is a must.
An interest in robotics and autonomous systems, along with any related academic experience in those fields would be a bonus, but not essential.
What's on Offer
- Western suburbs location with on-site parking.
- Cutting edge technical environment with a friendly and supportive team of software engineers and technical writers.
- Initial 3 month contract with strong possibility of extensions.
- Immediate start available, but negotiable with notice periods etc.
- Competitive contract rates in line with demonstrated experience.