- Work in the testing and release team
- Exciting company with huge growth
About Our Client
My client is a listed technology provider who are experiencing a period of incredible growth and expansion. With offices around the world this company has a passion for ensuring the safety of their global customer base through innovative technology solutions.
This role will involve:
- Working with the level 1 and 2 Support teams as an escalation point for complex problems.
- strong involvement in end to end manual testing
- handle defect management and testing for one of the companies core products.
- Test products on release and own the product.
- Work hand in hand with the development team to fix raised issues.
This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to make the move from testing into leadership.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should have the following:
- Experience in a client facing service role.
- Previous experience in triage/support where you are hands on helping fix the problem (level 1 or 2 support experience is ideal).
- Experience working in a testing or QA dedicated role (ISTQB is desirable).
- Familiarity with defect management and bug control.
- Experience leading a team.
- Good communication skills.
- a love of problem solving!