QC Validation Specialist (Microbiology)
Attractive hourly rate
About Our Client
My client is a world leader in Pharmaceutical products and vaccines.
* Maintain the compliant status of QC method validation lifecycle.
* Trouble shoot technical challenges with QC test methods.
* Execution of method standardisation and robustness program
* Development of current and new test methods. Engaged with the latest testing technologies.
* Execution of intra site method transfers and SME input into regulatory filings/audits.
* Accountable for QC method validation lifecycle, method transfers and improvements
* The employee will plan their own work and the activities of others during the execution of method validation/development and transfer studies.
* Influence QC leadership on direction for method improvements/replacement
* Responsible for experimental design on key projects that involve new technologies and processes to QC
* Responsibilities in the project management of AST studies.
* The employee is required to review data generated from validation activities and bring to the attention of Management any detrimental trend or deviation identified.
* Maintains industry knowledge and awareness of new methods, equipment and techniques.
* Development of
The Successful Applicant
* Validation Experience required
* Bachelor's in sciences field
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical company in roles with increasing responsibility in quality management.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Attributes:
* Fluency in English
* cGMP background in the Pharmaceutical industry
* Experience of Quality Control testing techniques and industry practices
* Proven time management skills for planning and schedule of work
* Proven Communication skills both written and verbal
* Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques and advanced root cause analysis techniques
What's on Offer
A chance to join a world leader in its field and an attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate.