Qualified Management Accountants
- Relocating to London from overseas and looking for your first job placement
- Recruiting for multiple Management Account opportunities across London
About Our Client
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 40 years expertise and a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
An example of just one of the relevant roles that we are actively currently recruiting:
- To provide and develop in liaison with the Finance Managers and the Assistant Directors of Finance a comprehensive, timely and accurate financial and management information service to the Directorates including:
- financial reports,
- Budgetary control statements incorporating activity information, workforce information, variance analysis and trend/outturn analysis.
- early warning systems on resource usage and maintenance of a forecast.
- Identification and measurement of cost improvement / Income generation opportunities.
- Financial Support for Business Cases and procurement processes occurring from time to time.
- Maintenance of systems of internal control, for example vacancy control as directed by the Assistant Director of Finance.
- To contribute to the month-end process as directed by the Finance Managers and the Assistant Directors of Finance.
- To supervise one or more Financial Management Accountants during the month-end process and beyond, under the leadership of the Finance Manager. To assist with staff development of the Financial Management Accountant(s).
- To liaise with budget holders / operational managers and the Income Accountant to ensure that all directorate income associated with services provided by the Trust is recorded and invoiced accurately and in a timely manner.
- To prepare consolidated financial reports for both corporate and divisional reporting purposes.
- To meet regularly with budget holders to discuss financial and other performance issues, including inter-disciplinary / departmental meetings. To engender and maintain a business partner relationship with budget-holders and enhance the overall quality and profile of the finance service to external users.
- To support, for the areas of responsibility, the annual budget-setting process according to the timetable and format agreed by the Director of Finance, including the reconciliation of recurrent and non-recurrent baseline budgets and expenditure. To maintain an audit trail and accurate working papers relating to the annual budgetary proposal.
The Successful Applicant
- Be a Chartered accountant (we also have a team who looks after part-qualified roles, so please do submit your CV if you're still in the process of qualifying, or qualified by experience)
- Have confirmed travel plans and working rights, arriving in London in the next few weeks
What's on Offer
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next few weeks now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.