Quality and Compliance Manager- Risk
Join an organisation that promotes career growth
Be part of a family culture
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries.
- Ensuring compliance to Legislative requirements, Regulations, Australian Standards and contract obligations.
- Assisting with the development, implementation and maintenance of consistent business performance systems to meet or exceed requirements for external certification and accreditation for ISO9001, ISO 14001,ISO 31000, ISO 55000 and AS/NZS4801.
- Ensuring compliance of the Risk Management Policy, Plans and Processes for the WA division.
- Maintaining a schedule of internal and external audits for all of WA business and contracts.
- Conducting regular audits of systems, procedures and workmanship and ensures a continual review process to reduce non-conformance.
- Raising Opportunities For Improvements (OFI) as required
- Compiling audit reports and drafting recommendations to Senior Management.
- Addressing Areas of Concerns raised from last Quality audits.
- Ensuring licences are identified for the WA division and management the Legal Obligation Register for the WA division.
- Motivating and driving the systematic improvement of processes and procedures by undertaking continuous improvement programs and initiatives to deliver the best possible outcomes
- Ensuring the contract activities are developed and implemented in a manner, which protects the business funds, interests and reputation.
- Compliance reporting as requested
- Liaising with legal team regarding advice and legal queries
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Law and Quality Management, Quality Audits and Risk Management
- Experience in managing compliance for legislative requirements, regulations, Australian Standards and contractual obligations (including certification processes for ISO: 9001, ASNZ: 4801 / ISE 18001, ISO: 14001, ISO 31000, ISO 55000).
- Previous experience in the management of record and document systems
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of IT systems with confidence and ability to train others
- Highly developed written and verbal skills.
What's on Offer
- Great team culture
- Competitive pay
- Growth opportunities for the right candidate