Great opportunity to make a difference in a growing FMCG company
Excellent Challenging role
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing food company in Australia. The company culture is diversity and multicultural. They are highly recognizable by their product and work with the major supermarkets across Australia.
A qualified Quality Assistant should:
- Support and assist quality manager by conducting programs, reporting records, assessing of product.
- Be responsible for safety, quality and legality of products manufactured on site.
- Maintain organization records for all activities from incoming raw materials through to finished product dispatch.
- Ensure products comply with food safety standards through HACCP processes.
- Collate data and present the records in graphs and charts for further analysis
- Ensuring that the product meets customer requirements..
- Ideally seeking someone to start late day shift.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will need to have:
- Strong background within the food industry, specifically with frozen foods
- Strong understanding of how Quality Control Department operates
- Ability to multi-task under high pressure environment.
- Qualified in Food Technology or a science related discipline
- Internal and External Audit experience
- GMP experience and HACCP qualification
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication is required.
This candidate will ideally be able to start immediately or have, at minimum, 2 weeks notice period.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic challenge for a you to take part in a fast-growing food and recognised organisation.