Quality Assurance Advisor
Great opportunity to join a global organisation
Fantastic career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Chemical manufacturer based in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. They are a globally recognised business and have had a well established presence on the current consumer market for well over 60 years. Due to significant expansion and internal promotions within their production team, they are currently looking to make some new additions to their Quality team.
Key responsibilities will include and not be limited to the following:
- Provide business support to maintain the external quality certification to ISO9001, ISO14001.
- Responsible for preparation of the internal audit schedule and all of it's maintenance. Will also be required to conduct and deliver a number of audits throughout the year
- Will be required to get involved in all Business improvement activities
- Look after of all documentation and SOP's related to the QA department
- Provide training to ANZ employees in relation to all QA and department improvement activities
- Responsible for maintaining company policies and procedures database and provide support to the wider business with relation to Continuous Improvement activities, including facilitating and overseeing Improvement projects.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- Relevant experience in Quality Assurance and ISO certification
- Ideally possess a tertiary Chemical qualification with 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with leading internal company audits
- Strong Quality management system knowledge
- Possess effective communication and teamwork skills
- Dealing with customer complaints and supplier management
What's on Offer
A competitive salary will be on offer to the successful candidate along with an annual incentive program, excellent training and development programs and an opportunity to join an organisation with a high performance work culture.