Quality Assurance Coordinator
Temp to Perm Opportunity
About Our Client
My Client is a FMCG Manufacturer in the High Risk Food Industry.
- To assist Quality Manager in maintaining quality and food safety systems at SFI, SFM, SFC and SFD.
- To compile company policies, procedures, SOPs, manuals in accordance to SQF/HACCP/AQIS/BRC/WQA/CFSMR and FICA standards.
- To involve in external (regulatory, customer and certifying bodies) audits and co ordinate implementation of corrective actions.
- To coordinate internal audits, procedure reviews.
- Report on all internal non conformances raised.
- Assist Quality Manager in development of new systems and implementation.
- Actively involve in continuous improvement program.
- Maintain the Quality Management System for all SFI sites.
- Involve in conducting mock recalls.
- Co-ordination of training sessions with the plant personnel and Technical Trainer in areas such as GMP, Allergen Awareness, HACCP Awareness.
- Encourage a uniform commitment to quality objectives utilizing appropriate communication and people skills.
The Successful Applicant
Ability to read and interpret documents such as regulations, procedures, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and manuals.
Ability to write routine reports.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of internal and external customers.
Tertiary Qualifications in Food Science/Technology or Science. Knowledge and application skills of HACCP, AQIS, BRC principles is essential, SQF Standard ,CFSMR and WSEP .
Understand HACCP / Safety/GMP procedures and work instructions. This includes assisting with regular reviews of these procedures, and for ensuring compliance.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary and the chance to secure a permanent role is on offer for the successful candidate.