Quality Assurance Officer
Market leading Australian FMCGcompany
Exciting and fulfilling role with varying daily challenges
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known company, who provides a range of products within the food industry. They provide to multiple core supermarkets and are well-known for their brand.
As the Quality Assurance Officer, you are required to work closely with the production supervisors, employees and site manager to ensure conformance to company standards and specifications. You must enforce quality standards and perform daily checks of finished products and provide immediate feedback to production team. You must also ensure all packaging is prepared to the appropriate level of detail required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following and must be immediately available:
- Strong background in a meat company
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications or substantial practical experience in this area
- Thorough understanding of HACCP, GMP, NSW Food Authority, WQA and Australian Standards
- Ability to work under high pressure and in a changing environment
- Good communication skill, able to liaise with production staff as necessary
- Self-driven, adaptable and flexible
The candidates who match the above criteria will be contacted.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to further build their Quality experience in a well-established company and may have potential to move into a permanent position