Quality Assurance Officer
Opportunity to work for a globally recognised business.
Develop your career inside an award winning organisation.
About Our Client
Our client has a significant and growing share of the market supplying the world's most sophisticated organisations with specialist materials.
- Sourcing and developing new inks and ink formulations.
- Conducting testing and trials on raw materials and inks.
- Troubleshooting print ability of the inks with the press teams.
- Keeping updated reports of anything that has happened in the process of testing and developing ink formulations.
- Attending to and solving any production issues.
- Improve ink waste on different projects.
- Ensuring the correct inks are on the right presses.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in chemical or paint industry.
- Sound knowledge of different lab processes.
- Strong ability to carry out root cause analysis.
- Excellent analysis and report writing skills.
- Experience in quality control.
- Understanding of different types of inks, behaviours and properties.
- Thirst for knowledge and team player.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary package is on offer coupled with an excellent opportunity to develop your career inside a globally recognised business.