Quality Assurance Officer
Immediate start required
About Our Client
My Client is an Australian owned and operated manufacturer in the Dairy Industry. They have a reputation for quality products in the industry and are consistently ahead in their filed.
- Control and performing daily micro testing at site
- Organising product samples to be sent to external lab (DTS) for testing
- Control and performing any environmental testing at site
- Coordination and preparation of external compliance and or customer auditing for site
- Daily checks and sign off for production records to ensure compliance regarding CCP
- Updating of site SOP's and document control as required.
- Maintenance of quality management system and conduct verification activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Working knowledge of HACCP pertaining to dairy factory operation
- Micro testing experience
- Knowledge of DFSV and or HACCP audit requirements.
- Degree qualified
What's on Offer
An attractive salary and an exciting career opportunity is on offer for the successful candidate.