Quality Assurance Officer
Drive compliance and process improvement within this market leading company
Become an industry expert within this exciting field
About Our Client
Our Client is a global manufacturing business with proud operations here in Sydney. It is a very quality focused company with extremely strong and sophisticated IT systems. The company manufacturers unique products within the electronic industry.
This role will initially be responsible for implementing and driving compliance to ISO 9001 within the facility, particularly focusing on the manufacturing facility and ensuring flow of product occurs efficiently and effectively. As the role develops it will require an individual capable of driving safety, industrial engineering improvements, and also liaising with clients to help resolve technical issues. Hence the role will require a highly organised and driven individual with excellent communication skills..
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally have:
* A degree in Electrical Engineering as a preference or Mechanical/Materials also acceptable
* Strong experience at driving Quality Compliance to ISO 9001 systems through a continuous manufacturing environment
* Strong experience at driving improvements and enhanced process flow within an electronics environment.
* Strong experience in product manufacturing
- An individual with hands on experience within a similar environment would be highly desirable
What's on Offer
A competitive package and substantial peripheral benefits alongside a secure working environment with a company committed to longevity in Australia. There is also an excellent opportunity to progress your career within this organisation and the opportunity to drive this cutting edge company to new levels of performance.