Fantastic opportunity to join a respected family owned organisation
Strong focus on product innovation
About Our Client
My client is a very well respected manufacturer of high quality equipment. For decades they have been delivering best in class product to the local and international market. Due to significant investment in product development and innovation, the need has arisen for a Quality Engineer to join the team.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the primary purpose of this role is to ensure the manufacturing facility comply with their regulatory and customer requirements.
The primary responsibilities of the role are to:
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement programs with special emphasis product and process quality improvements.
- Work comprehensively with each team involved in the manufacturing process; from initial concept design stages through to production.
- Stop any process which is not conforming to standard or deemed to be defective and implement corrective action
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with Occupational Health & Safety policy & procedures;
- Continuous improvement of quality systems and processes through internal and external audit processes
- Ability to train & mentor members within the team.
- Ensure corrective Actions are driven to eliminate root causes by working with all departments.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you must satisfy the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science.
- Proven experience in quality management systems & standards. Flexibility & adaptability in a complex manufacturing environment.
- Experience in continuous improvement methods, lean and six sigma
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and change management
What's on Offer
An excellent salary package is on offer, as is the chance to work for an innovative class leading business