Quality Manager - Food Manufacturing
Autonomous leadership opportunity
Exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced food manufacturing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a trusted and well respected Australian owned food manufacturing business. For decades they have been providing high quality Australian made produce to the Australian retail and supermarket shelves.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Introduce a strategic direction and quality focused mindset across the complete organisation
- Provide training, leadership and guidance to the complete Quality team
- Assist and manage the operational adherence of QMS and Food safety systems for all sites (HACCP, GMP, ISO, BRC)
- Participate in customer and supplier audits. Good experience with WQA, SQF, MSQA.
- Ensure all customer complaints are prioritised and brought to a timely and effective resolution
- Ensure all performance indicators are monitored and regularly reported on
- Effectively manage all team member to maintain engagement and full motivation
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, you must satisfy the following
Tertiary qualification in Food Science/Technology OR quality assurance related discipline.
Experience gained through work in the food manufacturing industry, implementing or maintaining a QA system.
At least 5 years experience in a Quality/Technical management capacity within the Food industry.
Experience with HACCP, GMP, ISO and other certifications such as BRC.
- Strong people management, good communication skills and the ability to work autonomously.
What's on Offer
A highly attractive salary is on offer to the successful candidate with the opportunity to join a highly motivated and growing team.