Quality Manager - Food
Globally recognised food manufacturing organisation
Exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is well known local food manufacturer. For decades they have been at the forefront of innovation and delivering the highest quality produce to the local market. With a strong focus on growth, they have strategic plans to target the international market.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Introduce a strategic direction and quality focused mindset across the complete organisation
- Provide training, leadership and guidance to the Quality team
- Assist and manage the operational implementation of QMS and Food safety systems for all sites (HACCP, GMP, ISO, BRC)
- Ensure all customer complaints are prioritised and brought to a timely and effective resolution
- Ensure all performance indicators are monitored and regularly reported on
- Effectively manage all team member to maintain engagement and full motivation
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, you must satisfy the following
Tertiary qualification in Food Science/Technology OR quality assurance related discipline.
Experience gained through work in the food manufacturing industry, implementing or maintaining a QA system.
At least 5 years in a similar Quality role
Experience with HACCP, GMP, ISO and other certifications such as BRC.
- Strong people management, good communication skills and the ability to work autonomously.
What's on Offer
A highly attractive salary is on offer to the successful candidate with the opportunity to join a highly motivated and growing business.