12-18 Maternity Leave Contract
Critical position managing quality on site
About Our Client
Our Client is one of Australia's largest manufacture of food products enjoyed in every household. With an extremely strong team they are passionate, driven and committed to a culture of success and teamwork.
Based in Cowra, Central NSW reporting to the Regional Quality Manager North, you will be responsible for operating a lab on site as well as managing a small team. This role could suit a Senior Quality Coordinator looking for a step up in their career to gain management experience or a more experienced QM looking for a new challenge.
Key accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- A clear, confident and concise communicator who is able manage a small team
- Drive maintenance of the food safety QMS
- Well-organised, demonstrated people management skills
- Committed to principles of food safety and driven to uphold these principles
- Ethical and responsible, understands and adheres to Quality Standards of Business Conduct always
The Successful Applicant
Our client are seeking an individual who is looking to advance their career with a leading manufacturer.
Key requirements include:
- Tertiary qualified in Food Science / microbiology, you will possess a proven track record in a food or thermal processing environment
- Experience in a food lab
- Qualifications in Food Safety Auditing will be highly regarded
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar QA role
- Excellent understanding of HACCP, BRC and other customer standards
- The ability to be hands on and communicate effectively with excellent attention to detail
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to live in country NSW and take your career to the next level within a well-known and respected Australian organisation. A competitive package will be offered.