Grow your career inside an Australian owned business.
Work with a passionate team in a recently developed manufacturing site.
About Our Client
Our client is a Australian owned business with multiple sites around Australia delivering high quality smallgood products to major retailers.
- Co-ordinate stakeholder audits.
- Conduct investigation for customer complaints.
- collect statistical data as required and directed.
- Conduct investigations in regards to product safety and potential product safety issues within the site.
- Assist in product specification development as required.
- Participate and co-ordinate training requirements for the site.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years experience in a QA/Technical Management role.
- Sound knowledge of Meat.
- Minimum CERT IV in Food Science/QA Certification.
- Understanding of HACCP, WQA, SQF2000.
- Internal and external auditing experience.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity for an experience QA manager to further develop their career inside an Australian owned business that has recently opened a new manufacturing facility coupled with an competitive salary package.