Quality Systems Manager
Be part of an experienced team working for a well known brand
New purpose built factory with state of the art processes
About Our Client
Our client is a growing award winning FMCG company whose reputation is held in high regard. Based in Sydney they have a unique manufacturing facility, which requires a QA Systems Manager to assist the Group Quality Manager, due to growth in the business.
- Maintain Document Management and Control to ensure that only up to date, valid documents are published and available.
- Documents are reviewed to schedule and kept up to date.
- Confidential or proprietary information is restricted.
Assist in the continuous improvement and standardisation of quality, laboratory and operational procedures across the business.
Coordinate the compilation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual department activity reports, and site operational reports
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Systems Role preferably in a High Risk Food Manufacturing Environment.
- Familiarity with BRC, WQA & CFMSR standard requirements and FSQ Legislation.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team to drive results.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate technically and professionally at all levels from retailer technical representatives to production staff.
What's on Offer
In return for your skills and experience our client offer a great working environment, scope for personal and professional development and career advancement.