- Temp - Perm: Ongoing opportunity
- Large global business - Excellent career progression on offer
About Our Client
Be a part of the global frontier in sustainable technologies, end to end solutions for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining, and recycling industry. Specialising in plant and equipment, our client is a leader in growth and innovation.
You will be responsible for performing all necessary functions to ensure customer satisfaction, including evaluation of customer inquiries, coordination or quotations, customer relationship management, data entry, order coordination and management of orders through to completion.
You will be confident in managing customer relationships, and in dealing with internal stakeholders including purchasing, engineering, production, shipping and accounting to deliver exceptional customer service.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a similar role, managing customer relationships, processing customer inquiries and proposals in a timely manner
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of quotations based on application, specs, costs and pricing guidelines
- Intermediate SAP skills
- Ideally, exposure to either the mining industry or an understanding of heavy machinery parts
- A procurement or supply chain background
What's on Offer
Our client offers exceptional career progression, with a global reach employing more than 15,000 employees world wide. Offering a great flexibility culture, you can have the opportunity to work from home in this hybrid working environment. Authentic leadership who care about the team as people first, this company delivers a culture that most can only strive to offer.