Full time permanent role
Market competitive pay
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Australian iconic brand and is committed to maintaining and leading standards of regulatory compliance and quality assurance, from start to the finished product. They believe in exceptional quality and reliability and manufacture a wide range of dietary supplement products for domestic as well as export them internationally. Due to their continuous expansion they are currently looking for an R&D Manager.
- Create new products and manage them
- Lead R&D trials and analyses data
- Conduct and evaluate tests on new and existing products.
- Creating ingredient specifications to ensure safety and consistency of finished products
- Create finished product specifications
- Maintains technical expertise in sourcing, purchasing and understanding ingredients.
- Set and manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- To facilitate efficient and accurate customer service through documentation and sampling.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Food Science or a related degree
- Experience within the role will be highly regarded
- Ability to think out of the box and lead a team
- Strong problem-solving ability;
- Strong industry knowledge, specifically in supplementary medicine;
- Capability to make holistic decisions related to technical and innovative solutions;
- Excellent time management, being a go-to and self-managed person;
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated leadership
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with customers, both internal and external
What's on Offer
This role has ongoing training and development for the right candidate and an opportunity to work with an excellent team and organisational culture. Transparency and an open culture is maintained to promote growth within the organisation