React Developer x2
Successful, growing software company with a global reach
3 month contract with extensions
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning software company, offering a fully integrated cloud and BI platform to a broad range of industries and companies across the world, providing intuitive and powerful data solutions to enable insight led business decisions.
The primary focus will be on developing their internal React.js component library along with devleoping their data visualisation application, which is written in Angular. The Developer will also help to ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop data visualisation, analytics and dashboarding features of the product suite.
- Design and developer React based UI components for highly interactive user experience.
- Collaborate with the UX design team to drive for the best possible end-user experience.
- Optimise front-end applications to ensure speed, scalability and ease of reuse.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required:
- Strong, demonstrated skills and experience developing commercial web applications.
- Passionate about developing modern applications and associated UI.
- Proactive nature and highly motivated to learn - your GitHub on your CV will go a long way!
- Good understanding of code design and architecture.
- Strong written and verbal skills with business and technical stakeholders.
- While not essential, exposure to BI/analytics/data visualisations and dashboarding principles would be an advantage.
- Experience working in a SCRUM environment is preferred but not essential.
What's on Offer
- Initial 3 month contract with possible extensions thereafter.
- Brisbane CBD.
- Exciting, growing software company who are driven by performance, quality, and the customer.
- Latest front-end web technologies.
- Immediate start available (negotiable with notice periods).
- Competitive rate in line with experience.