Recruitment Administrator | NFP | Immediate Start
High volume recruitment role
Leading NFP based in Parramatta
About Our Client
My client is a leading NFP that focuses on providing care to disadvantaged adults in NSW.
This is an interim position that required an immediate start.
The recruitment administrator will have the following responsibilities:
- Writing job descriptions and posting online adverts
- Liaising with key stakeholders to schedule interviews, take feedback and ensure the smooth running of the recruitment process
- Partner with the wider HR team in order to promote recruitment best practice across the wider business
- Handle candidate queries relating to process
- Manage recruitment record keeping / data and ensure accuracy of data
- Provide administrative support across the team
The Successful Applicant
The successful recruitment administrator will have the following skill-set:
- Relevant BSC degree in HR
- 1-3 years recruitment experience
- Ability to work in a high volume environment (30+ active roles)
- Proficient with computer systems and exposure to a HR system
- Be a team player with a good attention to detail
- Immediately available and able to commit to an interim role of 1 month
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for an immediately available candidate to gain some experience working for a leading NFP organisation within Parramatta.
This role is on an interim basis and is likely to be for 1-2 months.
$30p/hour + super