Rare Western Sydney Opportunity
Great Team Culture in Growing Company
About Our Client
The client is a national transportation company.
- Monitor all job advertisements, ensuring candidates are screened correctly
- Contribute to shortlisting and screening candidates over the phone
- Coordinate interviews, skill assessments, medical checks and references.
- Ensure all crucial on-boarding documents are obtained and processed to payroll.
- Ad hoc HR support to the wider team.
The Successful Applicant
- Willing to work 3 or 4 days a week (4 days preferred).
- Strong communication skills are non-negotiable.
- Previous experience in recruitment industry is highly regarded.
- Passion for HR and the drive to learn and grow your skill set.
- Blue collar / heavy industry exposure is beneficial.
What's on Offer
- Amazing team culture in a rapidly growing team.
- Great Western Sydney location
- Unique part time opportunity for students
- Generous Remuneration on offer
- Kick start your HR career