- HOT permanent desk, high-performing team, 360 WC role for non-mining client-base
- Progress your career & earning potential! Fun, high-energy office culture!
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse that is, PageGroup.
Established in London in 1976, we have been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years.
As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development opportunities, progression pathways, L&D and mentoring support, and reward and recognition programs.
With about 40 staff in the WA office, you'll join a 'boutique' agency with the strength of a global business behind it. We punch above our weight nationally, regionally and globally in terms of our productivity outcomes, employee engagement, and female representation at or above management level.
As a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of hiring needs for each position
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle across a variety of open roles to help clients find, hire and retain quality talent
- Business development activities to new and existing clients
- Candidate pooling and pipeline management
- Meeting performance targets and revenue outcomes on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Delivering a high-quality service to all customers (clients and candidates)
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with customers to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance
- Demonstrating the core behaviours expected of each Page employee
- And more, depending on your specific role in the business (consultant vs. leadership vs. senior billings etc.)
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for and successful in this role you will offer:
- Experience in recruitment or sales (highly regarded!)
- A track record of success in your career to date (ability to demonstrate that you are a high-achiever)
- A natural drive to succeed in life and the abilty to demonstate both your successes and failures (and how you have overcome challenges and adversity)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships with all kinds of people and personalities
- A desire to grow and develop both professionally and personally
What's on Offer
In return you will:
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements
- Have access to annual volunteering days and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Earn competitive commissions, access ongoing reward and recognition incentives, and excellent employee benefits
- Work in an inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated.
- Attend monthly and quarterly team and office events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights etc.
- Join a collaborative, encouraging and high-energy team who hold each other to account and help each other to succeed.