Recruitment Consultant | Canberra
Flexible working arrangements
Lucrative Bonus structure
About Our Client
At PageGroup we pride ourselves in celebrating diversity and strive to maintaining an inclusive working environment where everyone is comfortable in being themselves. Our team culture is fun and engaging and we enjoy celebrating the wins.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients across the private and public sector in Canberra
- Release job postings on various online platforms and job boards
- Screen resumes and conduct interviews with candidates within your specific niche area
- Manage the candidate interview process from interview preparation to final offer negotiations
- Maintain client and candidate records within the internal database system
- Attend industry networking events to develop relationships with future clients
The Successful Applicant
Your background will include a Bachelor degree in preferably Psychology, HR or Commerce. You will be a self-driven individual with an innate drive for success and achievement and your background will be evident of this.
Prior Sales or Recruitment experience will be highly regarded.
Hands on training is provided as well as clear and concise goal-setting from your first day.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Tangible and achievable career progression and development
- Annual volunteering day
- Competitive bonus and commission structure
- An inclusive working environment where diversity is celebrated
- Monthly office and quarterly team events and functions
- Annual High Flyers trip to locations such as Dubai, Los Angeles, Bali and Hong Kong
- Excellent and modern open plan office to encourage a collaborative working environment