Recruitment Consultant - Digital
Great career prospects!
Fantastic working culture and environment!
About Our Client
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential
It's not just about what we do - it's about how we do it. Our success is underpinned by a culture of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
The role of a PageGroup recruitment consultant combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue by successfully engaging with clients, candidates and colleagues.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
Following some fantastic growth through 2018 and continued growth in 2019 so far, I am looking to keep on growing to ensure we can continue to excel in servicing our clients as the market becomes busier and busier!
I am eager to speak with anyone who is excited by the prospect of working with some of the leading brands in Melbourne and wants to join a well-established and growing team. Whether you're an experienced recruiter already, have sales experience or have even have Digital experience and keen to dive into a new career - We are offering unrivalled progression and a GREAT office/working environment and culture.
We are a very diverse business with a shared set of values and traits that set us apart.
To be successful you will be an entrepreneurial, diligent and ambitious individual who enjoys challenges, is people and team oriented and has the motivation to push forward and produce results.
The ability to be compelling and persuasive, develop relationships and work as part of a team, meet targets and compete for the best results is what will set you apart as a successful recruitment consultant. And recruitment can be tough; you must be able to overcome adversity.
What's on Offer
A career in recruitment can give you incredible personal, professional and financial growth in a very short time so get in touch with us!
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way. We are offering unrivalled progression and a GREAT office/working environment and culture.